Monday, May 16, 2011

Busy Monday

I'll have a busy Monday today. I work my three hours and then I have a board meeting for the MC3 clinic at 11:45. I'll need to search for a job again after that is over. I have been so busy lately that I haven't taken the time to do my job search. I need four more applications before I can send in my time sheet and job search sheet.

So this will be a tough week...and a busy one.

Tomorrow I will call Performance West about picking up my mower. I don't know how long they will keep it but my lawn needed mowing when I tried to mow it Saturday.

Then Wednesday I am going to Bartlesville to see the oncologist with Bob A. I have a PINCH meeting that evening.

Thursday I will have lunch with Gay and afterward have my hair done at 4:00.

It will be a busy day.

More later....

Got off work this morning shortly before 11:00 and came home to check out the carpenter. He had taken the broken part of the board down and sanded the entire eave. I showed him the other side and he hasn't done it yet. He showed me the trim
around the windows and those too had peeled so I told him to go ahead and sand those and paint them too. When I got home from my board meeting I checked it out again. He had got everything on the east side sanded and primed and had bought the paint so he will be back tomorrow. He has full custody of his small children and needed to be home in Bartlesville at 3:00 so he left early. Richard came about 4:00 and picked up the equipment. Lord only knows what this is going to cost me. But it can't be helped.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Found out the other day, as it stands now I leave May 30th for Virgina to catch my flight to Kuwait and 3-4 days later to Iraq.

Margie's Musings said...

I see. That's good to know, Keith.