Friday, May 20, 2011

Rainy Friday

It's been a rainy Friday. I got my car checked out first thing this morning and the warning light was just to get an oil change. I don't have my oil changed every three thousand miles anymore. Today's cars can go five thousand miles between oil changes...so says the Consumer Report magazine. So Brandon just reset the light and it is fine now.

At work, there wasn't much to do. Luckily the day went fairly fast anyhow. When I got home Bob A. called and told me about his visit with my sister. I'm afraid it wasn't a very good experience. I told him I was not looking forward to sitting around reading all afternoon while it rained and we decided to go to Owasso and have lunch at Olive Garden. Then after that we walked around the J.C. Penney store there.

We came back home and he dropped me off. We will have breakfast in the morning at 7:30 at Eggberts. I don't know what I will do after that. Maybe I will clean house. It isn't dirty but it has been a week.

Scott was notified that the lending institution he had planned to finance his now car with doesn't lend money on Fords. They have one more option but so far I haven't heard a thing. He must not have got it. But they haven't yet refunded his deposit.

No comments: