Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Thursday

This has been a busy Thursday. I went to work as usual this morning. When I turned on my ignition this morning maintenance light came on. I will have to take it in to Gary's tomorrow and see what is wrong now.

Scott called this morning. He has bought a new Ford Fusion. I don't know much about the transaction except that he was thrilled to get a new car. His Jeep has almost 200.000 miles on it and wasn't going to last much longer. He got financed and that was what he was thrilled about. His divorce bankruptcy isn't quite over yet.

Then I worked. They didn't have a lot for me to do but I got through it anyhow. I met Gay at Cherryvale at Just Us and had a good lunch and a good visit too. Then I went into Independence and got my hair done.

When I got home, Jeff had been here and got my hole fixed...beautifully as always, but did not leave a bill. I called Richard and he will check with Jeff to see if he is finished and then Richard can bill me. I don't have a clue what that will come to.

I got the bill today for the air conditioner repair and check up. It was $169.57. I didn't know what to expect. I guess that's fair enough.

I'll get my car in to Gary's tomorrow and see what that's all about.

No comments: