Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Busy Sunday

This will be the usual busy Sunday. After Church School and Church, some of us will go to lunch and then I will come home to do my usual Sunday afternoon newsletter. Afterward I will take it easy until time for Sixty Minutes.

I slept well last night. I gave up on the Tylenol and took two Aleve. They worked well. The Tylenol simply does not do much for the aching arms. It must be inflammation. That's for what Aleve works best.

I rained all night and that was very welcome. I got up and went out on the carport to enjoy it a little before bedtime. I went back out this morning for thirty minutes or so. The foxes evidently do not come out in the rain.

More later...

I sat outside until time to leave for church this morning and really enjoyed the rain. After church, we went to dinner at Hong Kong Delight. We had a visitor at church and she came with us. It was an expensive dinner and it took nearly an hour to be served. That was way too long. I probably will not go back.

This afternoon I spent the afternoon doing my letters and the minutes from the special business meeting this morning. It has already been a long day.

This evening I will watch 60 Minutes. I hope it is not reruns.

No comments: