Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Branson Trip

Today is our trip to Branson. I didn't sleep well at all last night but it wasn't the arm that kept me awake. It was anticipation of the trip. I awoke at 1:15 and it was just on and off from then on. It is raining lightly here but I checked the Branson weather and theirs is just "cloudy". I hope the weather is right. I can handle "cloudy" better then the rain. I am taking umbrellas though. Nothing is going to keep me from having a good time. Bobby and Karan are going too and they are always fun. We will pick them up at 6:00 AM. It's 5:19 now. I just made a pot of coffee since I have a wait. We will not eat until we get to the Cracker Barrel at Joplin. We have an 18 mile detour too before we get there.

We plan to go to Silver Dollar City first. If it is raining we will go there tomorrow morning. We have a show tonight at 8:00. We will see the Rankin Brothers. Bob has seen them a couple of time is the past and says they have a good show.

Tomorrow morning we will see a show we've seen once before with Bobby and Karan. It is James (someone whose name I cannot remember right now) He does the John Denver music. He gave us free tickets last time we saw him. This time we will pay.

More when we return tomorrow.

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Have fun...
Balisha