Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday and the Foxes

Yesterday it rained and it had rained all night. Consequently, I did not see the foxes. This morning at 5:00 though, Bob called. He said two of them were in the road in front of his house. I rushed out to see but they had scattered when he opened his door to go out. They waited by Merrill's house until they were sure we were going to stay out and then disappeared. They are shy little animals. Perhaps I will see them in the morning. They generally appear just at dawn.

Missy is getting braver and braver now that she has regained her health. She wants to go out and roam around the fourplex. She likes to eat some grass. I am hesitant to let her go too far since I am not sure the black cat is gone. Bob said he had not seen it for some time now. It usually was seen under his deck.

This morning we will go to exercise class at 9:00. I have been doing much better with my arms since I took that two Aleve night before last. I did not need any last night. I slept fine. They ached just a little but not enough to keep me awake. If the pain is caused by inflammation, the Aleve should alleviate it. Tylenol does nothing for it at all.

We leave Friday morning for Branson again. We will pick up Bobby and Karan at 6:00 and be on our way to Joplin where we will eat breakfast at Cracker Barrow. I imagine the 18 miles detour is still in effect. That is a pain in the neck. The bridge is being worked on at Chetopa. Bob has our tickets for Friday evening's show and we will do that after we spend the day at Silver Dollar City. Saturday morning we will take in James' show again. We enjoyed that last time we went there last spring/.

I will fill Missy's feeder and water dishes and she can cope here by herself for a day and a half. Spoiled rotten cat!

I have my meatloaf mixed up for lunch today. We will have that and boiled potatoes and cottage cheese and veggies of some sort. I have some bagged up in the freezer. I also have two last cupcakes. That will be our dessert. I will set the table before we leave. When I get back home and around 11:30, I will put that meatloaf in the microwave.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

You are the most "goingest" woman I know. Glad to hear that Aleve is helping. Be sure to take it with food. My Dad just took it with water and got a bleeding ulcer from it. Have a nice day.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I take it with either food or milk. I took it again last night and had no aching.