Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hairdo Tuesday

This is the day I get my hair done. In weather like this it curls up into little sausages and I do not like that. Carol has a way of getting control over it at least for a little while. I will need to get it done again before we leave Friday morning for Branson. It is just impossible in weather like this.

I went out to watch for the foxes this morning but they were not out. I was hoping to see them and sit quietly to see where they will go...maybe a little later.

Today after my appointment, I will go pick up Juanita for lunch. Juanita is 91 and getting pretty feeble. I haven't seen her in some time because Bob takes much of my time. She will not be around forever so I thought I'd better check her out and spend some time with her. She suggested lunch and I agreed to pick her up. She is getting more and more blind all the time. It's her glaucoma. She uses her drops faithfully but still is losing her sight.

By the way, does anyone know what has happened to Clara of Clara's Corner? She has not posted in a couple of months.

3 comments:

marlu said...

Oh how I wish my hair curled up like little sausages! It is so straight but when I need it trimmed it begins to "wave." Then the cut removes that!
Are we ever satisfied with our hair?

Balisha said...

I noticed on Clara's blog that she had lapses in her posts before. Have you left a comment asking where she is or if she's OK? Every once in a while I do that....even if their post was written a while ago. Sometimes they come back to read the comments.I used to read her blog once in a while and always enjoyed it.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

No, Balisha, I haven't done that. I hadn't noticed lapses before either. Thanks for clueing me in to that.

Marlu, if you had that kind of curly hair you would hate it too. Believe me!