Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Return

We had a great time at Branson! It rained all day yesterday for our trip to Silver Dollar City. But we each had an umbrella and we did fine. We don't melt. But I did not take my camera because of the rain. We saw three or four good shows there and then went to eat afterward at a new restaurant we had never tried. We all had catfish...very good catfish. This is Bob..hamming it up.



Bobby and Karan also posed for a photo.



Then after that we went to see the Rankin Brothers show. They were very good and we all enjoyed their show.

This morning we went to see a John Denver tribute show. We enjoyed that too. This is James, who put on the show. He used to play with John Denver.



Then we went to the Landing and shopped. Both Karan and I bought a few new sale things. After that we went to get a sandwich before we headed for home. It was a good time for all of us.

We got home about 6:00. After I got unpacked I went to Braum's to get milk for my oatmeal tomorrow and half and half for my coffee.

I then took my bath and put my PJ's on. I had driven part of the way home and gave Bob a rest.

Missy was very glad to see us home. I cleaned her litter box out and took my bath. After I unpacked, I got ready for bed. I was very tired.

No comments: