Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Better Wednesday

It's warmer this morning. It's 43 degrees. But it's supposed to be windy. I wish the March winds would have stayed in March.

We will have our exercise class this morning and then at noon we will have chili and cheese for lunch. We will have some more of Jeannie's pie for our dessert.  I already have the chili made and it is staying warm in my slow cooker.   I will need to slice the cheese and get the crackers and Freetos out before we eat. We will also have Coke with this meal. It's one of two meals we actually drink Coke with. We also have it with our hamburgers.(This is one of our unhealthier meals.)

I have washed my sheets this morning and now I have to remake the bed.  I still need to run the vacuum today. Missy hates that. She watches me with a jaundiced eye. When I get anywhere near her she runs to the opposite end of the apartment. Maybe I can get that done after lunch.


Well I got the bed remade and the laundry put away. Now I am waiting for time for lunch. Everything is ready but it's an hour too early.

More again later...

We had our chili for lunch and it was very good. We had some more of Jeannie's pie for dessert. Afterward I had a short nap. Marilyn came by about 5:15 and picked me up for PINCH.  After that I came home and Bob came over to watch TV with me and have a glass of wine. We watched Nature on PBS. It was quite interesting. It was about a man who made friends with a herd of deer and they let him into their herd as a friend. It was heartbreaking to him (and to me) to see some of them die and one were killed by a mountain lion  It ended when he saw a hunter shoot and kill the old buck that led the herd. All he wanted was the antlers. Very sad. 

I got to bed about 9:00. 

No comments: