Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday and Bartlesville

Bob and I will go to Bartlesville after our exercise class today.  We want to eat at McCalister's and I need to get some makeup at the Merle Norman store. It is supposed to be calm and sunny today with the temperature about 73 degrees. I am looking forward to that.

We will eat the rest of our chili tomorrow.

The weeks fly by when you are old. Aunt Mildred was right. The older you get, the faster they fly by.   I was 46 when she  told me that and I thought time was flying then. I'm 78 now and that seemed like since a short time ago.

I slept well last night. I awoke twice but managed to get right back to sleep. Missy cuddled up next to me and kept warm.  My arms ached just a little. After I turned over they were better.  They are getting better all the time. The woman who suffered from the same thing on the news story that I saw a couple of weeks ago said she had been exercising for over a yer to get her muscles and tendons back to normal again. She was still working on it.  If I ever have to have antibiotics again, I will check out the side effects before I fill the prescription.

We went to Bartlesville to eat out at McCalister's. Then we walked around the mall  First I got my makeup base.

We came home after lunch and both of us went home and took a nap.

Later Bob came over for our small glass of wine and we watch PBS. Then he went home. I took my bath and read awhile before going to bed.

2 comments:

marlu said...

Time moving more quickly is certainly the case here! It seems like we just put the trash out and it's time to do it again - every week!!!!

We don't have a Merle Norman store here either and have to go to Newton, which is smaller in population than we are.

Margie's Musings said...

I have to go to either Independence Kansas or Bartlesville, Oklahoma to get my makeup Marlu. Usually the store in Independence does not have what i need.