Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday and Finally Vacuuming

I woke up early as usual and had my usual breakfast, I did sleep well though. I dressed and later fed three cats. I chased off an opossum who thought he would help himself to the cat food too. Then I took the dishes into the apartment.

I watched the weather and the news and saw we were finally going to get some winter.

After the news went off I went out to Dollar General to get a few things. Half of what I had on my list they didn't have. What is new?

I will finally vacuum today. I did another load of laundry while I watched TV last night so I never got around to vacuuming.  I read my latest book until I finished it.

I will drive up by the library and see if it is open. I am never sure when it will be open. It has irregular hours. I could use another book if the weather is going to turn bad...and I guess it is.

So more later...

I got another book at the Caney library this afternoon. We are under a winter storm advisory so I may as well read. I am reading another book by Patricia Cornwell called "Hornet's Nest". So far it is interesting. It's pouring down rain outside so I may as well just read. I'd like a Sonic Blast but don't want to go back out in the cold to get one so I will just stay in and read.

More later...

I finally got the apartment vacuumed before I sat back down with my book. I put it off as long as I could. Then I sat down with a Trix ice cream bar. That's a pretty good compromise.

The rain is really coming down now!!

More even later...

I read until 10:00PM and finally finished my library book. I had taken my bath at 7:00PM so I was  ready for bed. l went on to bed after that book was finished. It was still raining hard.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh gosh! I need to get my act going. Big family party over here tomorrow.

Margie's Musings said...

Oh my, Kay! Have a good time!!