Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday and Dusting

I got up at my usual 5:00AM. I had my oatmeal and coffee and am now working on my Chai. I slept fairly well last night. I woke up once with my legs cramping and got up and took a pill for that. Then I got back to sleep. 

I had two cats waiting for breakfast this morning...mama cat  and Yellow Tom. A little later yellow kitten came and ate too after the other two were gone.

I was worried some about Nancy and her situation last night. But I had done all I could do yesterday by mainly just hearing her out and trying to salvage the rest of her day.

Today I will read and also dust the apartment. Tomorrow I get my hair done and will see about having breakfast with Bob. I want to give him the groceries I got at the distribution center yesterday. He can distribute them to folks at the Sycamore Landing building where he lives.  Maybe Joanne, his girlfriend,  can use them too.

I kept the fruit which was all I really wanted but they give you a big bag of veggies too. You have to take all they give you. I always either let the church distribute it or let Bob give it to needy folks at Sycamore Landing. I kept the strawberries and the blackberries and will make smoothies out of them.

Thursday I will clean the apartment again. That's my regular schedule. It's supposed to be another week more like April then January.

More later...


No comments: