Thursday, January 9, 2020

Wednesday and a Busy Day

I awoke early as usual and had my oatmeal for breakfast along with my coffee and Chai Latte. I got around pretty early because I wanted to fix all those strawberries for my Bunco treat. And I was going to pick up Bob at 7:00AM for a later breakfast.  It was very dark driving over to Coffeyville but somehow I managed. I picked him up at 7:00AM and we went to Eggberts for their senior breakfast.

After breakfast,I took him back home and left the groceries I could not use at their free table at Sycamore Landing where I was sure they would be used. Then I went to the bank and cashed a check before going out to Woodshed and filling my car tank with gas. After that, I went out to their Walmart there for some groceries.

When I finished that. I went to my hair appointment. I went to the library afterward there in Coffeyville and picked out a book. It was called "Post Mortum" by Patricia Cornwell.  It was a real  cliffhanger.

Then I went on to the senior center for Bunco. I ended up winning "most wins". After we finished, I came on my way back to Caney. On my way, Leslie called to say my class newsletters were finished and were in her office. So I turned north at Dearing's cut off and went up to Independence to her office and picked them up. They had even folded and stuffed them into the envelopes for me.

When I got back home, I put the stamps on them but it was too late to mail them off.

I watched the news until 7:00PM and then read in my book until bedtime. I went to bed at 9:00PM.

It had been a big day.

No comments: