Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday and Farm and Home Show

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM. I dressed, fed myself and four cats and texted Bob to see how he did.

I will go over to Coffeyville again for the Farm and Home Show at 1:00PM this afternoon at the college. I will also return the library book I took out last Wednesday. I got it read yesterday. While I am in the area, I will take the tea towels out to the church. I washed them this week. I will also take the food I could not use from Walmart's Distribution Center to Sycamore Landing for their "free" table for low income people.

More later.....

I got the apartment vacuumed and the bare floors washed this morning.  It looks much better now. I will leave soon to go to the Home Show over to Coffeyville.  So I will get back to this later...

I walked all over the home show and it was a big one. I picked up some registrations for gifts, etc but they won't draw for them until after tomorrow. I stopped at Sonic and had a kids meal for my lunch before I went to the Home Show.

When I got home I had the new CPU from Keith. It was well packed  and looked good. However I couldn't find my power cord or the monitor's power cord either. Leslie is going to see if she still has one of each in her attic. If not, she will buy one of each of them in Bartlesville tomorrow.  I will repay her for her expense if she has to do that. She will drop by tomorrow after she gets what she needs for John in Bartlesville and see if she can get the desktop computer going for me. It's nearly 6:00PM and I am exhausted from trying to find everything I thought I had in one place. I did take all those empty boxes out that I had kept in the storage closet and threw them in the trash.

I see on the news that Tulsa has their first case of confirmed Coronavirus. 

I will watch the news now, take my bath at 7:00PM and go to bed at 9:00PM. If I wasn't so tired, I would climb up in the attic and look some more. There's always a chance that those cords ended up in the attic with the Christmas decorations.

Disgusting!!

I hate being a bother to my kids. I guess it goes with the mileage.

I read all evening and at 7:00PM, I took my bath and then went on to bed at 9:00PM. I was very tired.


No comments: