Monday, March 2, 2020

Monday and Another Poor Night's Sleep

I slept poorly last night and was awake off and on all night. I had even taken two Aleve. But my right shoulder and arm ached most of the night. Today I will look for my heating pad and may just have to buy another one. Joanne, Bob's girlfriend, says that helps hers. She has the same problem.

I don't have a plan for today. I do have some laundry I could do. I haven't seen the local forecast yet. It's only 6:55AM
.
More later...

I watched the news until 10:AM and then I went out to Dollar General to buy some wrapping paper. I wrapped Maia's birthday gift with that. Then I read the rest of the morning until I finished my second book. After I got my mail and the City of Caney bill, I scheduled it to be paid on March 12th.  Now I have cooked my lunch and will stop and have that.

More even later...

I had my lunch and then drove down to Dewey to get some gas. I bought it at a new Sinclair station and they tried to "help"  me and ended up making things worse. They caused me to be charged three times for the same tank of gas. As soon as the bank opens in the morning I will call them and try to get this mess taken care of.

I drove back down to Dewey about 6:00PM when I saw the mess they had made of it but there was no owner there at that time and the clerk was different and could/would not help me. So I will try to deal with the bank instead in the morning.

I watched a little TV until time to take my bath at 7:00PM and went to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: