Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday and a Big Full Game Day

I texted Bob this morning to see that he was awake. He was. I asked him to go to breakfast with me and he agreed.  I picked him up shortly before 7:00AM and we ate at Eggberts there in Coffeyville.

After I took him home I went to my hair appointment. Then I went to Walmart and bought two of my coffeecake mixes with the $10.00 gift card I won in the last Bunco game. I have a couple of dollars left on the card. I had the prizes this month and I delivered them to the three winners.

Then I went to the library to read. I checked out a book there too. I will get it read and then take it back next Wednesday.I had a kids meal at Sonic for lunch. We finished the Bunco game at 3:00PM, had our treats and  I came on back home. I had a good time.

I will get back to this later....

I read all evening and fed the four cats and took my bath at 7:00PM and later went to bed at 9:00PM. It was a big day!

No comments: