Saturday, March 7, 2020

Saturday and the Computer

I slept very well last night. I did wake up an hour earlier then usual and was up at 5:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my oatmeal and coffee and now my Chai.

I will stay home today and wait to see if Leslie finds a cord for the monitor.

When the library opens at 8:00AM I will go get another book or two. It seems all I can do in winter is read and clean and do games. Walking all around that gym at the college for the Farm and Home show yesterday really wore me out. But I found it interesting.

More later...

It's been a job but between my son and my daughter, they have my new computer set up! And I finally found a way to get into the blog. I had long forgotten my original password. It had been years since I set up the blog.

I haven't eaten anything since breakfast since I have been working on getting the names in my outlook account address book.

I had better go fix something. I would like to lose 10 pounds but not this way.

More later...

I fixed myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich..all I had eaten all day...tasted mighty good.

I turned the TV off after the news  and read the rest of the evening until bath time and bedtime. I went to bed at 9:00PM...very tired.

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

For some reason, I am not able to get into my own blog.This is not my e-mail either

Margie's Musings said...

I finally convinced Google that I just have a new computer and am not trying to hack into my own blog.

marlu said...

Computer problems are so interesting - and frustrating!

Margie's Musings said...

True...so true! Hopefully, I have it under control now.