Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday and A Good Night's Sleep

For once, I slept well. The arm did not hurt much...at least it didn't interfere with my sleep. I read all evening and did my posting earlier in the day. That evidently helped.

It's my usual cleaning day but I think I will wait until tomorrow to do that. My arm feels pretty good today and I want to enjoy that.

I had three cats that came for their breakfast this morning. There were two gray cats and one yellow one.

More later....

I read this morning until Nancy called and wanted to go to breakfast at Copan. I decided that breakfast could just as well be lunch so I picked her up and that's where we went. I brought home some of mine. That was a huge breakfast. Nancy picked up the tab. She said it was her idea and I drove. We had a good visit and I stayed at her house until 2:00PM then I came home and read all afternoon until the news came on. It's 5:00PM now.

I read after the news and took my bath at 7:00PM and finished the book and then went on to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: