Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tuesday and a Disaster

This morning Nashville was hit by a tornado and badly devastated. Scott  and Ginger live at Gelatin and did not get hit. It is north of Nashville. I managed to reach Scott and Ginger as both of them are on their way to work in Nashville. Ginger teaches at a college there and Scott is in charge of security at Central Defense Securities in Nashville. Hopefully neither place were hit. German town seems to be the worst area hit.  Downtown Nashville was badly hit. So far 7 people are dead. I have dressed and had my breakfast and turned on the TV and that is where I found the news about the tornado. I guess it hit Nashville about 1:00:AM this morning. And I notice six people have died from the coronavirus, all in King County and one person had died in Snohomish County.

And I talked to my bank and they assured me that two of those transactions  were debits and I would be charged for just one transaction. Just to be sure, I transferred another $100 from my savings into my checking account.  That will save me another trip to Dewey. I will not use that service station again.

The death toll from the tornado is up to 19 now.

More later... .

I read this afternoon on the book I had on my phone and finally finished it. About 2:45PM, I did what little laundry I had.I also went out to Sonic and had a mini Sonic Blast.  I will try not to use my right arm too much since typing seems to make it hurt...especially is I do it in the afternoon. I read again until 7:00PM and then took my bath. At 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

No comments: