Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast Out

I slept pretty well last night although about 4:00AM I woke up with my right arm hurting. I don't know what that was  all about unless it is because I had been laying on it. I didn't realize I had not been lying on my back.

I got up about 5:00AM and got myself ready for the day.  I drove over to Coffeyville and had breakfast with Bob at Eggberts since they had reopened. The waitresses were wearing face masks and every other table and booth were cordoned off. We had our regular breakfast and it was very good, as usual. Afterward I took Bob back home.

Then I went to Walmart and bought my groceries and then went out to the Woodshed and bought my $1.35 a gallon gas.

I stopped at the bank and had them transfer my stimulus check into my savings account. I had tried to do that online like I usually do and it would not let me do it online.  I have no idea what the problem was since I make a temporary transfer every month so I can pay my rent before my social security comes in. It's never been a problem.

Then I went out to church and made a copy of my driver's license so in case we get that second round of the virus they are predicting, I can vote by mail. I put that form in the mail afterward.

I had fed three cats this morning before I left for Coffeyville. I also had my coffee and chai latte.

More later...

I had one small yellow cat and Scruffy Gray come for lunch when they he/she noticed I was home.

I have been listening to Alexa playing Kenny Rogers music this afternoon. I don't want to start my new Kindle book today. I will save it for tomorrow. The yard is soaked today after three days of rain. I have no idea when I can get the yard mowed. I was hoping for Thursday afternoon but it depends on whether it gets dry or not Thursday morning.

I couldn't decide what to have for lunch. I am tired of frozen dinners. So I went out to Sonic and had their Wacky Meal for kids.  It's $2.18 with the tax. I can't eat cheaper then that. It's two nice sized chicken strips and tater tots and a very small drink. I had a coke. That filled me up. I usually do that about once a week.

More even later..

About 3:30PM, Suzanne came by and took me to Mr. G's for a flurry. Those are very good and I am very full and will not eat anything else for supper. 

I am watching the news  at 4:00PM now and will get back to this after it goes off. I will read until bath time at 7:00PM.

More even later...

It is 6:25PM now and I will take my bath closer to 7:00PM. Right now I had better see if there are any cats out there for supper.

One cat now..a small yellow cat.  I got the food out there for him/her. No more cats yet...maybe closer to  7:00PM the others will come.

More later....I took my bath about 7:00PM and read awhile and then watched an episode of Forensic Files. Just  as I was about to go to bed about 8:45PM I notice one of the smaller yellow cats waiting for supper so I set one of the blue bowls out there for him/her. Now I will wait for that cat to finish and I can bring the bowl in and then go on to bed...hopefully about 9:00PM. I am pretty tired. It has been a busy day.

1 comment:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.