Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I tossed and turned after midnight last night. My arm hurt terribly all night. I finally took some Aleve and got back to sleep after a lot of tossing and turning.

I will do some more cleaning today.  I will try to get to the dining room today. It is so small and full of furniture and crowded that it is hard to vacuum. 

I have had my coffee and oatmeal and will soon fix my Chai Latte...I finally found it at Walmart in Coffeyville yesterday. I also got milk chocolate.

It's supposed to be 80 degrees today and the only day this week that it's not supposed to rain. If the yard dries, I want one of the girls to mow for me. It's supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow.  I have texted the mom to ask about it. That 80 degree weather had better dry that grass.

I started my new book last evening. It is strange so far. The name of the book is "The Bright Side of Going Dark". I can't seem to get into it so far.

A yellow cat came for breakfast this morning and now another yellow cat is here eating. I have taken the food in after the first one ate because the birds were coming to eat. The second cat has eaten and is gone now so I brought the food in again.

More later..

I have been reading the new book this morning and I have to admit that it doesn't make much sense. I have to put it down from time to time.

Gray scruffy cat came by shortly before Krystal came and ate his dinner. He was finished before they came and I took the food in the house.

The grass was only barely damp by the time Krystal and the girls came . The younger one mowed today. Her sister started the mower for her. Before they came at 2:00PM I began trimming the hedge. After I got that done and cleaned up the mess, I was exhausted. I am very tired today. I didn't sleep well last night and have been very tired all day. My stomach is kind of queasy too. I ate the last of my chicken pot pies for lunch. I will order some more for next week's delivery.

I shouldn't have tried to trim the hedge, I guess.  But when the yard was finished, I was glad I did. The yard looks nice. I won't trim today and maybe I won't have to at all. I trimmed last week. I'll look it over tomorrow and maybe get to it this weekend.  It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow too.

I have both plants outside today. They have been in the house during those rainy days. I haven't cleaned anything today. I just don't feel up to it. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow. I did mix up some more hummingbird food and put it out back for the hummingbird.

More later....it;s nearly 4:00PM now and I want to watch the news.

I have felt bad most of the afternoon. I ate a banana earlier. That's about all I can eat I don't know what the problem is except  lack of sleep last night.

I hope I can sleep better tonight. It's supposed to rain tonight and all day tomorrow. I brought both plants in and watered them.

It's time for the CBS news so I will sign off for now and get back to it later...

1 comment:

marlu said...

I admire all you do and your active life. Be sure and take time to rest !