Friday, July 31, 2020

Friday and Finish Vacuuming

I slept very well last night and was up sometime after 5:00AM. After I had my oatmeal, I fed four cats/kittens. Scruffie had a stand off with one of the yellow cats but she backed down so there was no fight.

I have had my coffee now. I will watch the Channel 6 news and then the CBS news before I start my vacuuming.

I have figured out what do do during the six minutes of 14 mini commercials. I vacuum during the commercials. During the last group  I vacuumed the den. During the next group, I will do the dining room. That way I don't have to sit through terrible commercials while I watch the news.  We get about ten minutes of news and then six minutes of mini commercials. That is disgusting. The commercials are also an insult to our intelligence.

Now is the next group so I will do the dining room now,

I got the dining room done too and then during the next group of commercials  I dusted the living room, dining room and den. That is working out well. Next group I will dust the bedroom.

More even later....

I got all that finished and the apartment is sparkling clean.  I think I will go over to Nancy's and see how she is doing. I have a health newsletter to give her. It's on dementia. She thinks she has dementia. I am sure she is forgetful but it can't be Alzheimer's Disease. She has had it for ten years and never moved on to another stage. That's unlike Alzheimer's Disease.

Back later...

I did go over to Nancy's  and we visited for a couple of hours and then I came home, fed several cats their supper and had some popcorn for myself. I watched some TV and then took my bath and have been  playing FreeCell on the laptop for awhile. 

The apartment is nice and clean and even dusted. The laundry is done too. I watered both plants and then texted Krystal about having one of the girls mow for me on Sunday. With all this rain the yard has really grown. Tomorrow I will check the mower and fill it with gas and wipe it down to get it ready for the mowing. If it's a nice day tomorrow and not too hot, I will blow out the garage too. I did that one day last week but it can use it again now. The tires drag in grass. I would love to paint the inside of the garage..the walls ...but Suzanne doesn't want me to.

I took my bath about 7:00PM and it's 8:25PM now. I guess I will go on to bed about 9:00PM. 

No comments: