Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday and Online Church Again

I slept fine although I did wake up three times to go to the bathroom. I had drunk a lot of water to stay hydrated. I have had my breakfast and am working on my coffee  now

Krystal and one of her girls will come this afternoon late and mow for me....if it doesn't rain.

I had Scruffie and her two kittens and two yellow cats come for their breakfast this morning. I think they are finished now and I will get the bowls back in the apartment.

At 11:00AM, I will log onto the church in Ontario Canada and watch their church service.  In the meantime I will watch the news on channel 6 after I watch the weather. It's good that I am planning to have the yard mowed this afternoon we are supposed to have rain most of the rest of the week.

More later...

I watched the church service  from Ontario. It was in Spanish this week with French translation and English translation. Very good and very interesting.

I had a frozen meatloaf dinner afterward and a ice cream bar for dessert.

I tried to call Nancy again afterward to take the book to her but she never answered. She might be taking a nap. Her cousin, Dale, has taken her car to sell it. She let him do that. That leaves her stuck at her house even if she wanted to go somewhere or come over to my apartment.

I will try her again in awhile. She wanted to read this  new book and I was going to take it to her.

More later...

At 11:00AM I watched our Toronto  Ontario church worship service and it was very good. They do such a good job.

Suzanne dropped over this afternoon to tell me that Pablo had had a wreck with his truck and had been taken to Tulsa with a neck injury. She was going to give him their extra garage door opener to get into his apartment but needed to use one of my markers to put the address on it.  After they ran some tests at Tulsa they discovered the neck injury was an old one and had healed. One of his friends brought him home and I could see he was still sore by the way he was walking. Kylie, who is pregnant, has gone to visit her mom.  So he is there by himself. I hope he will be alright alone.

I finally went over to Nancy's house and rang the doorbell and she answered that. She was still in her robe and had never dressed. I went in and visited with her for a couple of hours until time for me to get ready for the mower to come.  I took the new book for her to read. She is going to Sylvia's funeral Monday morning and will start reading the book that afternoon.

I came home and filled the mower with gas and got my blower out and blew the old grass off it and cleaned it up. I also blew out the garage. It needed it. It was too hot to stay out though  so I came back in where it was cool.

The nephew of Krystal mowed for me. He did a good job too. Neither of Krystal's girls were interested. At least now I know I have a substitute if Krystal or her girls are too busy.

I watched the Springfield worship service at 7:00PM as best I could. They had technical problems and had to cut it short. 

I watched some episodes of "Dr. G" and went to bed at 9:00PM. 


Sister--Three said...

Margie, thanks for caring for Nancy. Keep checking on her.

Margie's Musings said...

I will Sister-Three. She needs all the help she can get. And she needs someone to save her from her controlling cousin and his wife.