Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast Out

I slept very well last night and just woke up one time in the night. I got right back to sleep.

I got up at 5:00AM as usual. I texted Bob about breakfast so I will go over to Coffeyville and get him at 7:00AM.

I had four cats/kittens come for breakfast and took their food out through the garage because Scruffy always tries to come in when I open the front door to check how many are there. There is only one left out there. The others are finished and have left now. One of the yellow adolescent cats is still there. I will need to get the bowls in before I leave for Coffeyville. Otherwise the ants will get into them.

More later after noon. I had better leave for Coffeyville.

I picked up Bob at 7:00AM and we went to breakfast. After I took him back home,  I went out to Woodshed and bought gas.  Then I went to my hair appointment.

After that, I stopped at the Dollar General store there in Coffeyville and   bought cat food. That took care of all the groceries I needed. There is no game day today since it is the extra Wednesday of July. We have Bunco on the first Wednesday of the month and game day on the third Wednesday of the month. So, I came on back home to Caney.

More even later...

It's 10:20AM now and it's pouring down rain. It was forecast so that's not a surprise.

More even later...

I watched some episodes of "Dr. G" on Amazon Prime and then called Nancy to see if she wanted to go out to Sonic and have the Wacky Pack child's diner for $1.00 + tax. She said she was still in her robe and couldn't go but she asked me to pick up a lunch for her too and to come over to her house to eat them. So I did that. Sandy was there and she stayed all the time I was there and I left about 3:00PM.

I got home about 3:00PM. I want to try once again to try to get Amazon to get me back on their site. So, once again I will call them.

More later....

I talked to two more people and this time I may have actually got something done. I am not supposed to try to log on to Amazon for 48 hours and that will give them time to get the otp code removed from my account. They had me change my password so I will have to make a note of that. I talked to them for two more hours.

I see on CBS evening news that we are now at an unheard of number of new cases of the virus. 150,000 have died. 440,000 have had it. What a mess!! 216 today just in Florida. 30% more in just one week.

More later...

I watched a few episodes of "Dr G" and then took my bath and got ready for bed. At 9:00PM, I went to bed....exhausted.

And it appears the blog I have used all these years has been appropriated by Google and now I cannot post on the old blog. I have no idea where I will go from here. I don't know how to use their blog. I tried to put Thursday in here and was prevented. I may just have to use Keith's blog at https://www.thebloggerspot.com/ 


No comments: