Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning

I started this blog earlier today on Keith's blog and saved it to “draft” but now I have no idea how to access the draft. So I guess I will just start over.

I got up at 5:00AM as usual and had my breakfast after I dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then I fed the four cats that were waiting for their breakfast. It was Scruffie and her kittens and one of the adolescent yellow cats.

Then I watched the news and also later watched some episodes of “Dr. G” until lunch time. I had one of my frozen lunches and some peach tea and an ice cream bar for dessert. By then it was time to get ready to go to the dentist. I am started with Dr. Randall, a woman dentist local here in Caney.

I had my teeth cleaned and bite wing x rays and an exam..all for $250. It’s a good thing I only go to the dentist twice a year. I have had an awful lot of extra expense this month with the car insurance, the contents of the apartment insurance, car registration and tag and now this dentist bill.

It is after 3:00PM now and I have vacuumed the bedroom, halls and living room but will have to finish the den tomorrow and also dust tomorrow.

I plan to watch the news at 4:00PM and then after that the CBS news.

From now on I will probably just wait until evening to do this blog since I don’t know how to access “draft” to continue it. Maybe the way is to just publish it and then later edit it.

I plan to take my bath at 7:00PM and then go on to bed at 9:00PM.

We will see how that goes.

Google says this blog will only be available until August 12th

2 comments:

marlu said...

I wonder why Google gives you that message! There is so much about computers that I DON'T know.

Margie's Musings said...

I understand they took over the blog and want to change the entire format. I just want the blog to stay as it is. It has years of my life in it. I am heartsick about losing all that.