Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday and Grocery Shopping

I got up shortly after 4:00AM this morning. I simply couldn't sleep any later and I had stayed up until 10:00PM so that is a mystery.

I have dressed, made my bed and had my breakfast. I just opened the front door to four cats/kittens wanting their breakfast. Scruffie and one of the larger yellow cats and both kittens are out there eating and the adolescent yellow cat is waiting for her opportunity to eat. I have the double bowl and both blue bowls out there with food.

I have accumulated a pretty good list of grocery needs and will probably go to the Walmart store there when I go to Coffeyville tomorrow. I will ask Bob if he wants to go to breakfast and afterward I will go to the bank for cash, have my hair done and probably get gas and then go on to Walmart. I believe Janet said we would have Bunco on this Wednesday but this Wednesday is not the first Wednesday of the month of August. It is the last Wednesday of July. Later this morning I will text Marilyn  and check that out.

I am going to watch the8:00AM  CBS news now so I will get back to this later.....

I spent 2 hours on the phone with Amazon trying to get into my Amazon account. They will not recognize my password.  I have been dealing with them for almost two weeks now. Still no one has been able to help me.

 I watched a few episodes of "Dr. G" before I finally decided to go on to Independence to Walmart to buy my groceries. I got back at 4:40PM.

I wil see if they will have CBS news this evening, It isn't scheduled. If there is no network news I will change to one of the other channels.

At 7:00PM I will take my bath and try to get to bed by 9:00PM

No comments: