Sunday, July 19, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept very well last night. I got up at 5:00 AM as usual and got myself dressed and ready for the day. I fixed my oatmeal, juice  and coffee and then opened the front door to find Scruffie and both her kittens and Big Yellow Tom waiting for their breakfast. I took out the double bowl and both blue bowls and they all had something for their breakfast. They are mostly finished now and soon I will go get the bowls and bring them in.

Now the adolescent female cat is out there eating. She just had to wait her turn. I will wait  until I am sure she is finished before I take the bowls in.later.

I will water the outside plants in a little while. In this heat they need lots of water.

I am having the yard mowed later this evening. It really grew this week. I hope Krystal does the mowing again. She does a very neat job.

At 11:00AM I will watch the church service from Ontario, Canada. 


I got the bowls in and they had eaten all the food. They are really hungry mornings since they don't come in the evenings anymore...way too hot in the evening. I also got both plants watered.


Scott called this morning and visited with me for awhile. I always enjoy it when the kids call.

I am so bored. I miss real church so much.

More later...

I did a load of laundry while I waited for the church service to begin. It was an excellent service. Danny Belrose was the speaker and he is one of the best!

I don't believe Krystal will be coming until later this afternoon  to mow so I will go to Walmart's in Independence and get some more frozen meals. I am out.  I just heard from her and she will nor be coming until I get home.

So, later this afternoon......

I went over to Coffeyville and took the papers I had saved for Karan to take to the animal shelter. Then I went to the bank and then out to Walmart to get some frozen meals. From there I went to Eggbert's and had lunch.

Then I came on back home and put my frozen meals away.

Then I went over to visit with Nancy. I would have taken her with me to Coffeyville but when I called there was no answer.

We had a nice visit and agreed to eat lunch out next Friday.

Krystal texted me she was ready to mow so I came on back home just in time for her and Kaylie to come to mow.

After that I watched the PGA golf game until 60 Minutes came on and then I watched that until it was over.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and put my pjs on, watered the outside plants and  I played FreeCell until bedtime at 9:20PM


No comments: