Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday and a Trip to Chanute

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM. I have dressed and had my breakfast. I have also fed five cats/kittens. I have had my coffee and am just now ready to start my Chai Latte.

About 9:30AM I will start my trip to Chanute. This time I will go on 169. The last time I went I took highway 400. I think the 169 highway is finished now and would be shorter. I will use my odometer and see. I hope it doesn't rain on my trip.

I see  one of the yellow cats is back and eating. I brought all the bowls in except the double dish. I don't want them to have to share their food with ants.

More later...

I went out to water my outside plants and noticed my neighbor had trimmed his yard yesterday and once again, he left his clippings all over my patio area. I had to take a broom out and sweep his clippings back under the gate and onto his own patio. I trimmed yesterday but swept my own clippings back on my own grass.

Pretty inconsiderate of him.

I had a nice visit with Gay and her sister, Adele, at lunchtime. I got home at 2:00PM. They had taken Gay's dogs to the groomer to be groomed and had to go pick them up after lunch. So I came back home. I got home about 2:00PM and went to Dollar General to get oatmeal, cat food and milk.

It's nearly 4:00PM now so I will go watch the 4:00PM news.

More later....

I watched the news and the CBS news and then took my bath. I will read until 7:00PM and then go to bed.

3 comments:

ChuckFu said...

Time to say something, he will expect you to clean his mess whenever he does his trimming

Margie's Musings said...

I will bring it to his attention next time I see him.

Galla Creek said...

Glad you got to see your friends. I went to the library. Life is so boring.
Too hot to enjoy walking and not much to read.