Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept well again last night and was up at 4:00AM to go to the bathroom and then went back to bed until 5:00AM. I dressed then and got myself ready for the day. I ate a little oatmeal even though I will go to breakfast with Bob at 7:00AM. I have had my coffee and will fix my Chai Latte next and not have a breakfast bar today.

I opened the door at 5:30AM to find four cats/kittens waiting for their breakfast. I couldn't get out the front door so I went out through the garage to take their food out. Scruffie is out there with her two remaining kittens and one of the adolescent yellow cats. So this morning I am feeding four.

I will take the cherry pie I bought for the game day treats and send it to the senior center with Bob so Janet can put it in the frig there. Then I will go on to my hair appointment at 9:00AM. After that I will see about getting a  pedicure before getting my gas at Woodshed.

I may get a bite of lunch at Sonic.

At 1:00PM I will go to game day. That will be over between 3:30PM and 4:00PM. It will be a full day. That will be good for a change. Between my trip to Chanute yesterday and game day today, this week will be different from the usual boring alone time.

Steve is supposed to come while I am gone to spray for spiders. I have killed four in the last month.  I left the key to the front door for him.

I will wash the bare floors and vacuum tomorrow and dust Friday morning. Then if she remembers, Nancy and I will go to lunch Friday noon. She is supposed to call me when her cousin and his wife leave after they check on her Friday morning.

More later...

I had a big day at Coffeyville today. I  got over to pick up Bob at 7:00AM  and we went to breakfast. After I took him home, I went to the bank and got some more money. I wanted to get a pedicure after I got my hair done. First I took the pie to the senior center for Janet to put in the frig. Then I got my pedicure. I looked around a bit in the Country Time mall but there was really nothing new in there and so I went to the Dollar Tree and looked around there too.

I got to the senior center at 12:45 PM and we played cards until 3:00PM. Then I came on back home. I had a piece and a half of the cheery pie left.

While I was there, I got a voice mail from Dale, Nancy's cousin. He is determined that Nancy not go to a restaurant. I called her after I listened to his voice mail and told her about it. She still wants to go on Friday so we will see. I think if we wear our face masks and just take them off after our food comes, we would be fine. They are practicing separation of tables and disinfecting everything between customers.

Scruffie came for some food when I got home. I set a bowl out there for her. She is very skinny again. She must be finished nursing those kittens. When she was finished, I brought the bowls in. I am not feeding ants.

I bought a new yard flag and put it on the front yard stand when I got home. I bought it at Liebert Brothers in Coffeyville.

Now I am watching the news on TV.  It is 4:25PM.

More later...

No comments: