Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday and Home Still

I slept well last night again but I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I stayed up until 10:00PM last night watching "Dateline".

I was up twice in the night using the bathroom after drinking a lot of water after I got home from the Food Pantry. I was only out there thirty minutes but at 100 degree temperatures that was enough. I was beginning to feel the heat and had to leave.

I have had my breakfast this morning and fed five cats/kittens too. Scruffie and her two kittens came and Big Yellow Tom Cat and one of the yellow adolescent cats too. They probably need more food in their dishes. I only put out the double dish and the two blue bowls. They had to share and they are not great with that.

I am watching CBS news this morning. They have a tribute to House Representative  John Lewis who died last week at age 80.

I have watered my plants and also checked my mail. I did get the book I had ordered before lost my ability to get on Amazon. So I guess I will go read in it. I have been playing FreeCell for awhile on the laptop.  I guess I will go check and see if the tribute is over now. I watched it for quite awhile. It is 1:16PM now and as usual, I am bored. I am so tired of staying home again. There is just so much you can do staying home. The house is spic and span and the flowers have all been watered. I have had my lunch and ordered some more frozen dinners from Schwan's. They will be here on next Thursday.


I got my mail and received the book I have been waiting for. It is the book by Trump's niece called "Too Much and Never Enough" by Mary Trump. She is a psychologist with a Doctorate. She seems to have the family problems down pat.  And she is qualified to do that. I am about half through the book. I may finish it tonight or wait and read again tomorrow.

More later...It is 6:10PM now and I am watching the CBS  news.

I stayed up until 10:00PM and finished the book. She has his number alright, The diagnosis she makes of him is right on. He came from an extremely dysfunctional family, She should know..she and her dad (Trump's brother) and mom and her brother lived in the mansion with them a good deal of the time. 

Anyhow, after I finished the book, I took my bath and went on to bed at 10:00PM.

No comments: