Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday and Dusting

I slept very well last night and didn't get up until almost 6:00AM. That is unusual.

I have dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will vacuum the dining room today and dust everything.

I had the usual five cats/kittens when I opened my front door.  I fed them all and now they are all gone. I left the double dish out there in case one comes back. Usually Scruffie comes back after all the others are gone and enjoys eating without competition. Usually she has to share with her two kittens.

I went out last evening and trimmed some dead branches out of my potted flowers.

More later...

I got the dining room vacuumed and most of the apartment  dusted. I need to finish the dusting Saturday after the news is off.

I  then watched some Amazon Prime and read in my new book and even played some FreeCell games on the laptop computer.  I went over to visit Nancy mid afternoon and stayed until time for the news in the evening at 5:00PM. We had some popcorn as we visited.  Then I came on home.

I talked to John and he told me all but one puppy was sold. Of course they won't be delivered until they are weaned and old enough. I asked him if it was alright to come see them again tomorrow afternoon and he said "sure" so I called Nancy and asked her if she wanted to go with me at 1:00PM tomorrow and she did want to go. I will pick her up at 1:00PM and should be out to the kids' at close to 1:30PM.  So that will give us something neat to do tomorrow afternoon.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and went on to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: