Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I slept well last night and got up about 5:00AM and had breakfast after dressing and getting myself ready for the day.

I stripped my bed early and am washing the sheets and underwear. I have it in the dryer now. I put the other brown sheets on my bed.

When I opened the front door this morning I had five hungry cats/kittens waiting for their breakfast. I took out the double dish both blue dishes and a square dish with food for all of them. They have eaten now and are gone.

It is almost 8:00AM and I will watch the CBS morning news at 8:00AM.

By the way, I learned last evening that Amazon will be sending my new book about Trump earlier. I should get it this week after all.

So more later...

I got the laundry folded and put away and watched the CBS news. Now I will go to Independence to get a few groceries I am out of.  I will need them before Wednesday.

I had an e-mail from two of my classmates telling me that two more of my classmates have died. I believe we have lost 147 now. At 84 or 85 I guess that is to be expected. But it's still sad.

More later...

I got my groceries and came back home after stopping at Big Cheese and eating a personal pan pizza and a  root beer.

I dropped by Nancy's to take her that book she wanted to read abut could not raise her. I will try again later.

I took turns reading and playing FreeCell all afternoon. I tried to get Nancy again later in the afternoon but Gina answered the phone and said Nancy was eating her supper and wouldn't let me speak to her. Strange...Gina treats her like a child.  That would drive me insane. Nancy hates it too but won't speak up about it. Consequently, they will get away with it.

Suzanne dropped by last night and took my to Big G's for a flurry. I got  small  one and she got a large one. We also had a good visit. It had been awhile since she is being very careful to protect her family from the virus.

I watched some Forensic Files on Amazon Prime TV and then at 7:00PM I took my bath and at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

So sorry for the loss of your old friends.

Margie's Musings said...

Thank you Sister-Three. I am class locator so they always tell me so I can put that news in the class newsletter in December/January.