Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday and Game Day

I slept well last night...probably because I stayed up later then usual watching the movie. I was up early anyhow at 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed for the day and got myself ready for the day.

I immediately came in and worked on finishing up yesterday's blog. I just made a cup of something with caffeine to wake me up. I haven't even turned on the TV weather and news yet. I will have a busy day today. I will pick up Bob over at Coffeyville for breakfast, then go get gas after I take him back home and get my hair done after that. I will have some time before game day starts at 1:00PM and I may get some lunch before that. I will need to pick up a treat for game day at Country Mart and I need to buy cat food at Dollar General over there too. I won't go out to WalMart there. I got my bananas and other stuff on my list at Independence;'s WalMart  earlier this week.

I will go get my coffee now and see to feeding the cats while I watch the weather and news. I will leave at 6:30AM for Coffeyville.

Close to 6:00AM, I opened the door and Scruffie's kittens were there and the adolescent yellow cat was there waiting for their breakfast . I used the last of the cat food for them. I hope Scruffie is alright and Big Yellow Tom cat too.  They are usually there every morning. Those kittens are really growing. They almost always come for breakfast and share with Scruffie. I see Big Yellow Tom is out there now eating. Still Scruffie is not there.

Of course, she looked very fat (or pregnant) so she may be having a new litter this morning  if she is pregnant.

They are all full and gone now. I will leave the double dish out there just in case she does come later...if the other cats leave any.

So more later...

Scruffie just showed up at 6:10AM and is eating whatever is left of the food. .....Strange she was so much later.

More even later..

I left at 6:30AM to go pick Bob up for breakfast. We had a good visit and a fine breakfast. I them went to get gas at Woodshed and then got my hair done. I dropped by the Family Dollar store and go some more cat food. Then I went to Country Mart and got my treat for the game day. After that I stopped at Dollar General and picked up a few more things since I was right there in the area.

I went by Sonic and got a cherry limeade slush to take to the senior center and then I stayed there and read until time for game day. We played for a couple of hours and I think we finished at 3:30PM. Then I came on back home.

Big Yellow Tom was at the front door wanting some dinner so I fed him.

I checked my e-mail and learned another classmate had died. It was one of Bob's friends so I called him to tell him about it.

I should re-number my classmate's list again and put him on the deceased classmates list for this year.

Maybe I will do that instead of watching TV. .There's nothing good on TV anymore anyhow.

More later...

That's what I did. I went through both my desktop and my laptop and got all the numbers right. At least I think they're right now.

I took my bath and will work awhile on the computers and then go to bed at 9:00PM or so.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I am certainly not watching the RNC.

Margie's Musings said...

Me either!!! I didn't even watch the DNC