Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday and Another Boring Day

I slept well last night.I got up shortly after 5:00AM and had my breakfast of oatmeal and coffee and Chai Latte. Then I had a breakfast bar.

I watched TV most of the morning and fed the cats/kittens when they showed up at my front door for their breakfasts. I am almost certain that Scruffy is pregnant again.. She had a pretty large belly.

I called Nancy mid-morning and she was feeling better. I asked her to go to lunch but she said she was not up to that yet.  I told her mid-afternoon I would come over and we could have a visit. She was agreeable to that.

I had a lunch of frozen food and lemonade. Then I ate one of my ice cream bars.

It was time for the virtual church service from Toronto Canada so I logged on and watched it. They always project the words to the hymns so I can at least sing them. After that I played the FreeCell game again.

More later...

At about 2:00PM I went over to Nancy's and I asked her if she would like to go for a long ride since it was such a beautiful day to do that. She was delighted to get out of the house. Since she has no car, that was the only way she could get out of the house and see some scenery. So we took off and drove almost to Howard, Kansas, and were gone four hours. The scenery was lovely...lots of crops and beautiful scenery.

She insisted on giving me money for gas. I really didn't use much since I get real good gas mileage. But she insisted.

I got home in time to see 60 Minutes and feed the cats their supper.

At 7:00PM, I will watch the worship service from Springfield, Missouri.  Then I will take my bath and at 9:00PM, I plan to go to bed.


3 comments:

pat m said...

Is there someone who can catch scuffle , after she has the kittens have spaces then put her back?

Margie's Musings said...

She is very feral and won't let anyone near her. All of them are. I feed them to keep them from starving or catching birds.

Galla Creek said...

A long drive sounds heavenly.