Saturday, August 29, 2020

Saturday and Viewing Puppies

I got up about 6:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. I had five cats/kittens come for their breakfast. I took out the double dish and both blue bows and the square one so they would each have their own dish.

They ate their fill and were about to leave when the wind came up and the thunder started and it began to rain. It rained pretty hard for awhile and then got lighter and calmed down. I got all the dishes back in the house when the wind came up.

The little storm lasted about 40 minutes and then cleared up. Coffeyville's lasted about the same length but they were 30-40 minutes behind us. It may start up again later. I believe it is still in the forecast.

I still plan to pick up Nancy after lunch and go see the puppies out at the kids' house about 1:30PM. I will try to remember to take some photos.

More later....It's 8:45AM now.

I went out about 9:30AM and trimmed the hedge again. About every week to 10 days I have to do that. I just trim off what has grown in that time. I am trying to get the center of my hedge to grow the same height as the rest of it. I don't know why it is shorter then the rest but I assume someone in the past trimmed it too short in the middle.

Then I came back in to watch "Lucky Dog" again. They are running summer reruns on Cox but that's all there is in the summer except for Amazon Prime.

More later...

I picked up Nancy at 1:00PM and we went out to see the little puppies. They have really grown..especially around the middle. They nurse constantly. Nancy and I both held each of them. They are so cute. All but one are sold but they can't be away from Octavia until the are eight weeks old.

I took Nancy back home and stayed awhile and visited. Then Dale and his wife came wit her groceries and I took the opportunity to come back home. I hate the way they boss her around. They were unloading her groceries so I left.

I spent the rest of the evening reading until bedtime, I took my bath at 8:00PM and went to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: