Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday and Hair Day

I slept well last night but was up earlier then usual. I had my sleep out though.

When I opened the door there were five cats/kittens out there waiting for their breakfast. I took the bowls out through the garage as usual. Scruffie and her two kittens and the yellow adolescent cat and Big Yellow Tom were all out there, So far there are no fights over the food. They seem to be able to share. Scruffie and her two kittens all share one bowl. The two yellow cats take the other bowls.

I will leave to go to Coffeyville at 6:30AM and will pick up Bob at 7:00AM and we will go to Eggberts for breakfast. Before I leave though I want to get the bowls back in the apartment. Big Tom is still out there eating. I think the others have eaten and left. I will need to open the new bag of cat food before evening. Every couple of days they go through an entire bag.

After we finish breakfast I will take Bob back home and I will go out to Woodshed and fill my car's tank with gas. Then I will get my hair done and last of all go out to Walmart and get my weekly groceries. Then I will come on back home.

I called Marilyn last night to find out about game day. She said it is next Wednesday..the fourth Wednesday of the month ...not this Wednesday.  So when I get back to Caney, I will stop at Sonic and get the kid's Wacky Pack chicken dinner for $2.18,,,including tax.

Scruffie and her  two kittens came back for more breakfast so I took the double dish back out for them. I may leave it out there if they are still eating when I am ready to leave. I have ten minutes until I usually leave.

More later....

I picked up Bob at around 7:00AM and we went to Eggberts for breakfast. After about an hour and a half, I took him home and then went out to Woodshed  and I filled my tank up with gas. Then I went to the post office and bought stamps. I stopped at Family Dollar and bought cat food and then went on to get my hair done. After that, I went out to Walmart and bought some frozen meals and coffee and bananas.

Then I went on back home and watched some Amazon Prime TV. I got my mail and there wasn't much except junk.

I also played some Free Cell. Then watch some "Dr. G" on Amazon TV.

Bob had received a mail in ballet for mail voting. I was hoping to get mine. I intend to vote by mail. I intend to not get around any crowds.

I went out to Sonic at noon and bought their kids Wacky Pack  which is two large chicken strips and tater tots and a small drink for $1.99...actually $2.18 with the tax. It's a large enough meal for me. I later ate a part of a banana too,

Big Yellow Ton cat came here for supper. I took the double bowl out for him and he ate quite a bit of it.

I was watching the Channel 6 news just now and they reported that someone in Tulsa had taken a family pet cat, cut it in two and gutted it and then left in in front of the owners home like that. That terrible animal cruelty is a felony. Whoever did that should be cut in two, gutted and left in front of their home. I can't understand anyone doing a terrible thing like that to an innocent family pet. That person is just a sicko...that's all.

It's 6:20PM now and at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my pjs on. I will try to read in my book until 9:00PM and then go on to bed

2 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Oh, horrible people that hurt animals. I hope no children in the family saw that their cat had been killed that way, it would be a traumatizing sight even for adults.

Margie's Musings said...

That is so true. I could just cry. My cat, Missy, that I lost just before Christmas in 2018 looked just like that cat. I had her for 16 years.