Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday and Dizzy Again

 I woke up before 6:00AM and when I got out of bed I realized I was lightheaded and dizzy again. I don't know what is going on. After I have my coffee it usually clears up. Again, I took my blood pressure and it was fine. So it isn't blood high or low pressure. I slept well last night and woke up only to go to the bathroom. That's a nightly occurrence anymore.

I have had my breakfast and am drinking my coffee now and it is slowly clearing up. 

I opened the front door and there were five cats/kittens waiting for their breakfast. I took out the double dish and three others. They should have plenty of food. I will tune into the church services at Ontario Canada at 11:00AM on Facebook. Then this evening at 7:00PM there is one on Zoom from Springfield Missouri. I will do the oblation remarks and prayer there.

I want to get my Chai so I will get back to this after that.

I got my breakfast bar and my Chai and have brought in the empty cat bowls and have them soaking in the sink.  It appears the cats have finished and are gone now.

I contacted Bob by text and he slept well and is up and around.

The US is approaching 200,000 cases of the virus this morning. I have turned my TV to Good Morning America  on Channel 8 instead of watching the Tulsa news on channel 6.

More later...

I came into the den to watch the Toronto church service on Facebook on the large monitor. 

They lost their sound for awhile but when they got it back, they had another fine service and a very good and interesting sermon. Then John had the woman, who was giving the Prayer for Peace and remarks about peace... and had  her comments silenced when they lost their sound, ,,,come back on and do that part of the service again..

Now it is shortly after noon and I want to find something for my lunch.

So more even later...

I had one of my frozen meals for lunch. I fixed a pitcher of punch to drink with it. Afterward I read most of the afternoon and am up to chapter 21 of the book.

At 6:40, I logged on to Zoom for the evening worship service at Springfield and did my oblation remarks. This time was it was more seamless then ever before. 

After that was over I came into the living room to watch 60 Minutes, which I had recorded. Unfortunately the football game had gone into overtime so I didn't get the entire program.  Disgusting! They need to plan those games for earlier so it won't interfere with the best news program on TV. 

After that, I took my bath and went to bed at 9:30PM.  I couldn't sleep so I got up and took two melatonin tablets. I hadn't taken one of those for a month. I finally did get to sleep after that.


No comments: