Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday and Finish Cleaning

 I slept very well last night. I still got up at 5:00AM, dressed and had my breakfast and even balanced my checkbook.

In a little while I will open the front door and see how many cats/kittens are out there waiting for their breakfast.

After I finish the news and during the commercials I will start cleaning the living room and dining room and dust. I plan to change my bed on Monday and wash my sheets. Sometime this weekend I will bake my cake for the First Christian Church and freeze it. I will be taking the cakes up on Tuesday and then coming right back home to get things ready for the new flooring on Wednesday.

More later..I'd better check out those cats/kittens...

There were four out there but I went ahead and put all the bowls out there because when the others see their friends eating, they all come. Both kittens are out there and Big Yellow Tom and Scruffie now.

CBS news comes on at 8:00AM so I may just wait until that starts to see what new news there is.

I should get ready to vacuum before the CBS news comes on.... I will wait for the commercials.

I got the vacuuming finished. Now all I need to do is the dusting. I will do that later tis morning after the CNS news which is starting almost immediately.

It's nearly 10:00AM now and I will get my dusting done and then the apartment should be clean until after the flooring is installed. I will wait until Dean leaves to clean again.

So, more later...

It's 10:45AM and the dusting is all finished. I will wait until after lunch to decide what to do next. So more even later...

About 1:25PM, I went over to Nancy's and found her up and around. She wanted me to come in and visit awhile and I stayed until 4:00PM when I came home to watch the news.

I will have a banana for supper while I do that.

So more later...

I had my banana and also I fed the cats/kittens.

I am watching CBS news now and at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and at 9:00PM I plan to go to bed.

I was watching the CBS news and saw that they reported that there was a risk of cancer for type two diabetics that take Metformin. I texted John about it. He said if one thing doesn't kill you another will. He says there are risks just getting up in the morning. That's one way of looking at it I guess.. After watching my stepdad, Russell, die of cancer, I would rather not die in that kind of agony if I could do anything to prevent it . 

More later. Time for my bath. Then on to bed at 9:00PM

2 comments:

Kay said...

I've been getting my news from my apps on my phone every morning. I should get some work done around the house today. I haven't mopped the floors in a while. I had to take half an Ambien pill. I'm not getting enough sleep lately.

Margie's Musings said...

I take Melatonin to help me sleep...usually two of them