Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

 I slept very well last night. It probably had something to do with staying up until 10:00PM and watching the Vice President debate. I got up at 5:00AM as usual. I have had my breakfast and after I finish this segment of my blog, I will feed the cats/kittens. I think Kamala did quite well and although Pense interrupted her constantly, he at least didn't try to shout her down.

It's five minutes until 6:00AM and I will be feeding the cats soon.

After awhile I will  start vacuuming during the commercials. That's the best time to do that. That way I don't have to deal with the commercials. I use that time productively.

More later...I imagine there are five cats/kittens out there and it is 6:00AM now.. 

There were four out there now and I am sure the others will come when they see those out there eating. I had to go out through the garage this time.The little yellow kitten would not get away from the front door. 

After an hour or so, I will start vacuuming. Maybe I will wait until the CBS news is over at 10:00.AM.

My Schwan's order should be coming sometime today. I had ordered chicken pot pies last week and they were evidently out of those last week and will be bringing them today. They are my favorite Schwan's meal. I will also get their ice cream bars. I should leave those alone. I have lost three pounds and would like to lose at least that much more.

More later...

I swept out the garage and put the leaf bag in the dumpster. It was only half full so I could manage it. I also mopped the bare floors in the house and vacuumed the bedroom, halls and den. Now my back hurts so I will save the living room and dining room until tomorrow or maybe this afternoon. It depends on how much energy I recover and how my back gets. I have nothing planned for this afternoon or tomorrow anyhow.  

I may try to raise Nancy this afternoon. She has a 1:30PM hair appointment so she should be out of bed have eaten lunch and dressed. I called twice yesterday and went by but could not raise her. I think she is sleeping her life away.

I got word today that we lost another classmate. Out of 291 classmates we have 113 left alive. 151 have died and I have lost 27 who did not stay in touch all these years.

More later....

I finally raised Nancy. I went over and rang the back doorbell. That got her up. I went out to my car and called again and she showed up at the door in her robe. I went in and visited for over an hour and got home about 5:30PM....just in the time for the CBS news.

The president has decided if the debate next Tuesday is going to be virtual he will not participate. Biden says he will attend anyway and explain his proposed plans for the country should he win. It appears Trump has lost even more support after this past week.

Four cats/kittens came for their supper. Only one, Big Yellow Tom is still out there.

At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: