Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday and Online Church Again

 I slept well last night but was still up at 5:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had my breakfast of oatmeal, coffee and Chai as well as a breakfast bar.

I have even fed the cats/kittens. When I opened the front door there they were. I took out all of the bowls and they all ate their fill. The two kittens are still there looking in the door and playing together.  

I am watching ABC this morning watching "Good Morning America". I see America is nearing 7 1/2 million who have had it or have it now.

More later...

 

I see Montgomery County Kansas has 426 cases at this time with 116 active. The numbers just keep going up and this was as of September 30th. This is October 4th.Who knows what the numbers are now

I watched the Ontario Canada church's worship service online this morning at 11:00AM  and it was excellent. It was a communion service and I fixed my own communion and took it as instructed. I miss my church's services and the fellowship but this is at least a service of my church.

After it was finished I had a Healthy Choice lunch with some Crystal Light punch and then went out to Dollar General to get some more cat food. The five little critters are eating me out of house and home. :)

I simply cannot let them starve.

This afternoon, I will read in my latest book. 

I got the boxes I needed down from the attic and put all the stuff in the roll top desk in them and put the boxes in the den.  That's one thing I have not put off until the last minute. The flooring people will not be here until the 14th.

At 7:00PM, I logged on to Zoom and watched the Springfield worship service. After that, I took my bath and at 8:45PM I went on to bed.

2 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Except for those cute Corgy puppies that you get to go and see, is there anything cuter than kittens frisking and feisting around together playing!

Margie's Musings said...

No, Susie, my life is pretty boring now during the pandemic. Those trips to see the puppies and feeding the cats and kittens is about all the excitement in my life. :)