Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wednesday and a Very Busy Day

 I slept terribly last night. For one thing, I had a hard time getting to sleep and then just when I finally had dozed off my phone started screaming about an Amber Alert. That woke me up again. Then it was nearly impossible to get back to sleep and the rest of the night was on again, off again. Terrible night's sleep.

I am just having some Chai Latte this morning, I will pick up Bob for breakfast  at 7:00AM.

After that, I will go get gas and at 9:00AM, I will have my hair done. After that, I will go to the doctor's office and get my flu shot....which reminds me, I had better put a short sleeved top on.

After that, I will go by the market there and buy a treat for Bunco at the senior center.  I would like to get a pedicure but it is the end of the pay period and I will need to watch my cash. I don't get my social security until the 14th.

I may get my car washed. I usually do that on Wednesdays too.

Mare later...

I had a nice breakfast with Bob and we caught up on all our news. Then I had my hair done and went out to the Woodshed and bought gas. I then went by Sonic and got a cherry limeade slush for my drink at Bunco. I sat in the car and read on my latest book. So far I am not impressed.

At 1:00PM, I went by the senior center and went in and had my temperature done and I wore my face mask during the games. Everyone else did too. I ended up "winning" the most losses. I will provide the gifts for next month's Bunco. Richard Akers has the virus and he had been attending the exercise classes. I got a sack of candy (Just what I needed) and $5.00 as my prizes.I will put the candy in my candy dishes. I will keep the $5.00 in my purse.

I saw the Big Yellow Tom cat waiting for me to come home to feed him. I will wait awhile. It's only 4:00PM. I will wait closer to 5:00PM. The others should be out there by then.

More later...

Mu cousin Pat's widower called me while I was at the senior center playing Bunco. He had forgotten that I had moved to Caney and was going to come by with his youngest daughter to visit me. I missed their visit since I was gone all day. He will be back in May and I will get to see them then.  I asked him to give me a little more notice next time and I would be sure to be home.

The Woodshed charged me twice for my gas this morning. I called their main office in Edna and told them about it. They told me to watch my bank account tomorrow and if it didn't drop off to call them back. They don't think the second charge will go through. We will see!

More later....

I watched the Vice President debate tonight. It was tolerable although Mike Pense interrupted Kamala over and over again and the moderator couldn't get him to stop speaking when his two minute time was up, But at least he didn't try to scream her down. I am sure she won the debate. This is going to be a very interesting election.

I had taken my bath and fed the cats before the debate so when it was over and the commentary was over, I went on to bed.

No comments: