Friday, December 25, 2020

Friday and Christmas

I got up at 5:00AM this morning and dressed and had my breakfast. I had three cats waiting for theirs this morning. Scruffie wasn't there. She will probably be there later.

I have been watching the channel 6 news and am waiting for the CBS news...strange...it isn't scheduled at all this morning...probably because it's Christmas.

I found "Good Morning America" on ABC and "Today" on NBC. I guess if I want any national news, I will have to watch a different network.

I don't know whether Nancy will be coming with me to John and Leslie's for Christmas dinner or not. At 9:00AM I will try to call her. Sometimes I can call her multiple times and she doesn't wake up. I will do the best I can and try to find out. It's only 7:25AM right now. 

I called Nancy at 8:30AM and she had been up all night with vomiting as well as diarrhea. She was so counting on our Christmas dinner. I told her I would bring her some dinner later this afternoon after she gets to feeling better....hopefully! 

I left at10:30 AM to go out to John and Leslie's for the Christmas dinner. It was delicious! I took some of the leftovers for my suppers and some for Nancy too. 

After I got home, I left mine and took Nancy's over to her. I stayed an hour or so and visited. While I was there David, her son, called and she had a nice visit with him.  I was so glad he called.  She was too, of course.

I got home shortly after 4:00PM. I will turn on the news and see how things are going with the car bombing investigation in Nashville.

More later.. 

I watched the news and also read my book. I took my bath and went to bed at 8:00PM. I was very tired.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

What a shame, being sick on Christmas day. God bless her.

Galla Creek said...

Merry Christmas.