Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday and a Trip to Bartlesville

I slept well again last night. I was up only one time in the night. Then I was up at 4:45AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my oatmeal and coffee and am ready to fix my Chai Latte. I haven't had "the weather on the 8s" on yet. That's my next move. I will get back to this after that.

I am watching the weather channel now and have just gone out to feed the four cats that gathered for their breakfast. They seem very happy with the new kitten/cat food. I won't buy any more Meow Mix as long as they will eat this.

I have my Chai now. They are forecasting wind for tomorrow.  I plan to see if Bob still wants to have breakfast tomorrow. Toni, my hairdresser, contacted me yesterday to see if I would come to my appointment a little earlier. I told her I take Bob home at 8:30AM and I would come right after that. I usually go get my gas after I take him home. If I get my hair done then, I will go out after gas after my hair appointment.

Leslie intends to leave at 10:00AM this morning to go to Bartlesville for her groceries. I will be ready. 

Suzanne intends to come in the afternoon. If I am still gone she will pick up my tin of peanut clusters and leave whatever she has for me on the roof of my car in the garage.

I just watched the "weather on the 8's". We will have no snow.. just wind I guess. 

More later... 

Leslie and I ate at Dink's after she had done her grocery shopping and it was excellent! They have redecorated the place and it really looks nice.  Of course, the food was excellent as usual!!

When I got home I texted Suzanne that I was home and then read for the rest of the afternoon. She came mid afternoon and brought me some wonderful looking holiday cakes and some other great gifts like soup mixes and special popcorn. I gave them some of my peanut clusters.   

Mid afternoon I realized I did not have my phone. I texted Leslie to se if I had left it in her car. I also has Alexa call it but I didn't hear it ringing anywhere. I searched and searched and was really confused about where it might be. I recalled texted Suzanne that I has home. Finally I checked in the cushion of the recliner but it wasn't there either. I turned the recliner over and there it was. I had put it on the armrest while I read and it slipped down into the seat cushion  and then  down to the floor. Whew!! I was really relieved!  Getting old is not for sissies!!

In the evening I checked for the cats and they were there waiting for their  suppers. I gave them more of that kitten/cat food and they ate like they had not eaten all day!

I didn't eat anything else the rest of the day. I was so full from Dinks!

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read until 10:00 and then went on to bed. 

No comments: