Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wednesday and Breakfast With Bob

 I was up early again this morning...around 5:00AM. I fed the cats but didn't feed myself since I was picking up Bob for breakfast. I left about 6:15AM for Coffeyville but first I brought in the cat's dishes.

I got him about ten minutes early and once again we went to Eggbert's for breakfast. We had a nice visit and just before I left, a small boy approached our table and gave me a gift from his grandmother...Shirley...the manager.. It was a very cute Christmas dishtowel. How sweet!

I took Bob back home about ten minutes early and went on to my hair appointment. I then took the newspapers I had collected to Karan's home.  She takes them to the animal shelter.

I washed my car at the car wash there in Coffeyville and vacuumed it out when I got back to Caney where the vacuum was only .75 .  It is $1.00 in Coffeyville.

I worked some on my class newsletter and it is up to 6 pages now. I may be about at the end of it.  We have lost so many now that we are all 85. There are only 166 of us left out of 291. I sent out a last e-mail asking those that have e-mail  to send me their contribution in the next week.

I think I will have lunch at Sonic today. They may still be offering the Wacky Pack for $2.18. You can't beat the price.!

More later...I may read all afternoon. I have another free book from Amazon on my Kindle.

I did read all afternoon and just had a banana for my supper.

I got another couple of e-mails from classmates and added  that news to the class newsletter.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and at 9:30PM, I went on to bed.

 

3 comments:

Kay said...

You are such a busy person! Good for you!

Margie's Musings said...

I always seem to have a lot to do. But then, so do you and your husband. My philosophy is to stay busy and stay happy.

Donna. W said...

I had to google and see what a wacky pack is. So now I know. We don't go to Sonic often, although there is one in Lexington, our nearest town big enough to have fast foods.