Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday and Put Away Christmas

 I slept well last night and was up around 5:00AM. I made my bed and had my breakfast. I attached the class newsletter to e-mail and sent it out to those online. I also sent it to Hillary by attaching it to e-mail. I hope that works out o.k.for her. If not, I will take her a hard copy and she can duplicate it.

I found four cats looking for their breakfast this morning and took four bowls out to them. When they finished, I brought the bowls in and put them in the garage.

I have watched the news and there doesn't seem to be any new answers about the reason for the Nashville explosion. 

In a little while I will bring in the boxes to put away my Christmas decorations. I will need to get them into the attic sometime today.

I got everything put away. the boxes are labeled and in the attic.  I just had to be organized and careful. Most of my boxes had hand holds (file boxes) so they weren't all that hard to get up there .

So the place is back in order. That job is done for another year and it's only 9:45AM. Whew!!

I watched a Dateline show that I had recorded earlier while I ate my lunch. I warmed up some of yesterday's dinner. It was every bit as good as yesterday's.

Then I went over to Nancy's for awhile and visited. Dale came in while I was there and checked on her Like me, she was drowning in her own juices. Dale was having the same problem too. 

When I left I realized I was out of one of my meds and also needed bananas and eye drops and chai latte and coffee. So I made a quick trip to Independence for those things.

When I got back home I ate a banana for supper and put away the other things. 

Then I balanced my checkbook. It balanced.

I guess I will go watch the news. It is 4:36PM. Then I will read awhile.

I watched the news and then worked on bringing my classmates list up to date. When I got that finished I got my notebook and brought the blog up to date.

It's 6:23PM now and I will take my bath and get my pjs on and then read my Kindle book until bedtime at 9:00PM or so.


 

No comments: