Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday and Church Online Again

 I woke up and got up shortly before 5:00AM. I slept well and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. 

After I ate I checked the front door and sure enough there were four very cold cats out there waiting for their breakfast. They didn't get supper last night because I didn't get to it. I put the new food in their dishes and put a little Meow Mix just on top. They ate well and only the siblings are still out there. Scruffie and the others are gone now....all with full a tummy.

It's almost 7:30AM now and I will watch the service from Ontario Canada at 11:00AM, That's a while though.

I got a lot done while waiting for the worship service from Toronto.

Leslie called me and we discussed Cyndi's situation. She is still in the hospital in Bartlesville recuperating from her colon surgery. She probably will be for awhile. She had to have a colonoscopy and will have to have a reattachment when her incision heals enough. That's awhile though.

It's still about another five or six minutes until the worship service begins.

That was an excellent  Christmas service the morning.

I had some Amy's tomato soup for my lunch with crackers and sharp cheddar cheese and some of my punch.

Now I am watching the San Fransisco/ Dallas Cowboys football game.  I am rooting for San Fransisco. It's 1:25PM now.  

Well, San Fransisco lost at the last minute..too many turnovers.

I had made a quick trip to Wal Mart's in Independence to buy several things I needed as well as a print cartridge for my printer.  Then I got home in time to watch that evening church service at Springfield Missouri at 6:00PM. 

I read the rest of the evening. I fed the cats one more time. I had bought some kitten/cat food at Orchelons last week and I opened that after I fed them the last of the food Leslie brought me.

I watched the recorded session of 60 Minutes and then took my bath, read some more and went on to bed at 8:30PM. I was very tired.

No comments: