Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday and Dusting

I slept well last night. I had taken two Melatonin tablets and that always helps. Then I only woke up once in the night. I was up at 5:00AM, dressed and had my breakfast. I am having my coffee now. In a minute I will go watch "the weather on the 8s" and then go check on the cats. 

The Schwan's man missed me yesterday afternoon. Once in the past, if I wasn't here they would leave it in a bag outside my door with dry ice. This Chuck was afraid to do that. Later this morning I will see if my prescription at Walgreens is ready and if it is, I plan to go to Independence and pick it up. I think Chuck told me he was in Independence today and I have his cell number. I will check and see if I can meet him there and get my order before I come back home.

So more later... 

There were four cats waiting for their breakfast this morning. I gave  Scruffie her Meow Mix and the others all got the new food. To keep them away from fighting over Scruffie's food, I sprinkled a little Meow Mix on top of their other food. They all seemed happy about that. We will see how that goes. 

I am still watching for the "weather on the 8s" and will change to the Channel  6 news after that comes on.

This is Scruffie's latest kitten and this is the first time she has brought it over to the front door.  I had only seen it once before and it must be the only one she had this time.

Image may contain: cat 

Cute little thing isn't it? The neighbor's yellow cat must be the father ...again. 

I got hold of Chuck, the Schwan's assistant manager and he agreed to met me at Independence;s Dollar General at noon. He would bring my order. So I went to Walgreens and picked up my prescription and then headed out to Dollar General. He soon showed up. He brought me the order and charged me for it and then I went to Big Cheese and ordered a personal pan pizza and and a root beer. Then I started for home. 

When I got home I put away the food and ate my pizza.

Then I called Nancy again and this time I got her. She wanted me to come in and visit so I did that. I stayed a couple of hours and then came home for my 7:00 PM bath and read the rest of the evening.  About 8:30PM, I decided to start for bed. I needed to check my check book though since I didn't find out what the Schwan's order cost.

So good night for today.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm glad Scruffie got her special food.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too..poor baby.