Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept very well last night and didn't even get out of bed until 6:00AM. We were forecast for snow but there's no sign of it yet.

I have had my breakfast and am working on my Chai  Latte now. I opened the front door to four hungry cats. I took their food out through the garage and they are all still eating. They didn't get any supper last night. I simply didn't get around to it.

We are still forecast for one inch of snow but it sure isn't here yet. 

Scruffie ate all the food she wanted and one of the yellow cats was finishing up what she had left so I went out and brought in all but the double dish. I noticed then that it is beginning to rain a little.

I will read the rest of my book this morning and download another. If it snows, I sure won't go anywhere. The TV says it is snowing in Tulsa. 

It began snowing here about 30 minutes ago.

 

 Image may contain: outdoor 

 Three cold cats outside my front door.

I watched TV after I finished dusting the apartment. 

Then at 11:00AM, I watched the Ontario Canada  worship service

Then at noon I just fixed myself a peanut and butter and jelly sandwich. I ate the rest of my trail mix in the afternoon. It snowed off and on all day and I never got my car out of the garage. I did feed the cats again in the evening. They were very cold but I really did not want them in the garage where they could climb all over my car. They could have gone across the street and gone into the utility room there that has no outside door on it.  They huddled around my front door instead.

In the afternoon I read again until 6:00PM and time for the Mission Center worship service. Leslie was in charge and she did a good job.

Then after that, I went back to my latest book and also watched the 60 Minutes program I had recorded. I read until bath time and then about 8:30PM  I went on to bed. I was very tired.

No comments: