Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Tuesday and Not Much Going On

This is going to be another snow day..I am afraid.  I slept well and was up early..shortly before 6:00AM. 

I have had my breakfast and even fed the four cats. Inky is still out there lying by my front door....handy to the food, I guess.

I texted Bob and he said he had slept well. We planned to have breakfast in the morning but it depends on the weather....snow is forecast. 

He told me the Boles family had sold Eggberts. I don't know what that will mean for the only sit down restaurant in Coffeyville. ...and the menu. I guess time will tell. 

I have no plans for today. The laundry is done and the apartment is clean..everything is done for a couple of days. I have a hair appointment tomorrow at 9:00AM and will need to go to Walmart to get the ingredients for my apple brown betty and for the peanut clusters I want to make next Monday.

Thursday is apartment cleaning day.  Not much of anything going on today though. 

Wednesday besides breakfast with Bob and my hair appointment, I have game day at the senior center.

I read most of the morning and then had my last chicken pot pie for lunch. I have played some FreeCell this afternoon. I also worked on the class newsletter again. Just piddling around today.

More later....

At 5:30PM I watched the CBS news and then fed the cats and went back to my book. I read until 11:30PM and then finished the book and went to bed.

No comments: