Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday and a Busy Day

I will go over to Coffeyville this morning and Bob and I will go to breakfast. After that I will go get my gas and go to Walmart for the ingredients for my peanut clusters and the Apple Brown Betty and the salad for Christmas dinner. I will also pick up a treat for game day this afternoon.

I will get my hair done at 9:00AM or 9:30AM, whenever Toni is ready for me. I will take my Kindle to read while I while away the time until time for game day.

I am just drinking my Chai Latte this morning since I am having breakfast with Bob.

In a minute, I will check the "weather on the 8s" and then see if the cats are out there yet waiting for their breakfast. Then shortly after 6:15AM, I will go over to Coffeyville. I will have to drive slower because it will be pitch black out there.

Leslie's best friend, Cyndi, is in the hospital in Bartlesville in pretty bad shape. They have identified a tumor in her colon. I want to get a card for her too. They won't let her have visitors during this pandemic. Leslie texted us all last evening.  Leslie is sending her flowers.

So, more later... 

I got everything done I intended to do today and even bought stamps for the mailing  of the class newsletter when I get it finished.

I enjoyed game day too. Janet took everyone's temp when we went in and we wore our face masks. There were only five of us.

I got the makings for not only my Bob's salad but also for the peanut clusters. I will make them up Monday. The salad will be made up on Thursday before Christmas. Then it will be refrigerated overnight. I gave Bob his little gift this morning after I took him home from breakfast.  

I will read this evening again. I downloaded another free Amazon book early this evening.

Now for the CBS news....More later....

News is over now so I will take my bath now and my pjs and robe on. Then I will read my Kindle until bedtime.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Sounds like a busy, fun day. Enjoy!

Margie's Musings said...

It was, Donna! I had been housebound because of snow.